How well do you know me (karl). Take this quiz and find out. Record your answers to yourself and in a short time the correct answers will be posted for you to compare. The two top scorers will advance to take an essay test to see who knows me the best. Good luck.
1. Other than basketball, what sport did Karl participate in during high school?
A. Baseball
B. Track
C. Football
D. Soccer
2. Karl has worked at all these places except…
A. Little Caesar’s
B. Driggs Farms
C. Dolco
D. Kroger
3. Karl applied to three colleges: Indiana, Purdue, and…
A. Brigham Young University
B. Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne
C. University of Wisconsin
D. University of Montana
4. Karl’s intramural teams in college are called the…
A. Broncos
B. Braves
C. Decatur Gators
D. Bulls
5. Karl’s first NBA jersey was of what player?
A. Scottie Pippen
B. Shaquille O’Neal
C. Michael Jordan
D. Bernard King
6. How many summers has Karl worked at GM?
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
7. What was Karl’s high school graduation ranking?
A. 26th
B. 34th
C. 45th
D. 51st
8. Karl played for what Decatur Football League team?
A. Bears
B. Cowboys
C. Colts
D. Steelers
9. Karl’s first flight was to…
A. Rusty’s wedding
B. Florida for spring break
C. Betsey’s wedding
D. Los Angeles for the 4th of July
10. Karl has had how many speeding tickets?
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
11. Karl lost to whom for Homecoming King?
A. Ryan Kable
B. Tyler Fullenkamp
C. Sean Cook
D. Preston Russett
12. Karl lost to whom for Prom King?
A. Ryan Kable
B. Tyler Fullenkamp
C. Sean Cook
D. Preston Russett
13. Karl completed GRABAAWR how many times?
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
15 comments:
You totally crack me up Karl...love the smug pic too...
But I have to say I would probably fail your quiz if I were to take it.
...hehe
Karl,
Not that I don't trust the rest of the Gimbel Family Forum, but I would just suggest that you have the people email you their response. Self-grading the quiz will produce an awful lot of winners. :) I want to make sure that the person who knows you best (ME) actually wins.
Yeah that is right...I'm trash talking on the blog
hahah... alright everyone send me their responses at kgimbel@indiana.edu Good luck people.
-karl
and I'm not being smug!!! The sun was in my eyes. I thought I looked like an anime character from pokemon or something.
-karl
Karl,
Has everyone responded? I'm on pins and needles for the answers!!
just you, richard and marjorie... these other bloggers suck.
-karl
Claudia says,
No fair, no fair! I just got on the blog for the first time since Monday. I'll take the quiz and send the answers, too! I will win because I am the mother, and I know Karl better than anyone except maybe for Emily.
I don't know, Mom. Your recent comments about your first concert would lead me to believe you'll have a hard time recalling the name of Karl's Decatur football team.
Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong.
xo!
-M
so far mom is in the lead with 11 right. Betsey is next with 9, followed by marjorie with 7 and richard with 5. I will delay the answers for a little while longer giving everyone else an opportunity to participate.
On a funny note, mom called me tonight to tell me she couldn't access the kgimbel@indiana.edu webpage... because it is not a webpage but an email address... so she read her answers over the phone. Funny lady. On a side note mom, I hope you didn't use any resources to answer the questions. Being at home you would have had many at your fingertips. I hope you used the life skills you teach your students while taking this quiz.
and richard, I appreciate your response. It's okay that you didn't do that well. I'm sure this is the only test you've ever failed in your life. It's okay... i'm still a huge richard fan. I think you can pull out of this slump and turn your life around. Just keep your head up.
-karl
i can try -but most of mine will be guesses
and stacey you came in with 3 right... 2 of which many other people missed. Good guessing. You've scored higher than my brothers and my dad who haven't taken the quiz... although I think "dad" on the blog is just mom trying to be sarcastic. we love you mom.
-karl
wooohooo i rule!!!!!
Mom writes,
Okay, so I got online last night and saw your post and laughed and laughed and laughed. You are so much fun and so creative! I was sitting at the computer, grabbed a 3 by 5 notecard and wrote all my answers, so I could type them without having to look back at all the questions. I did not use any other resources other than my brilliant memory. At first I had written down that your intramural team was the Decatur Devils (or whatever it was). Then I remembered folding laundry for you, and I just kept thinking it was the Broncos on your tee shirts. The other guess was the Michael Jordan jersey. I kept thinking it was Jordan, but I knew that was just too obvious, so it was a toss-up guess between Shaquille and Scotty. So.....I did not cheat! I have never cheated in my life, EVER, (I never needed to!)and when I tell that to kids at school, for some reason, they never believe me.
I also wanted to address the mom as dad blogging issue. I DO type for your father, simply because I type faster and I spell better, but he usually dictates what he wants me to write. As I type, I may edit his words for clarity and syntax, but I don't just make up stuff. I don't know if he will respond to your quiz--maybe if I type in his answers--but I sure won't help him! I'm too competitive, and I want to win!
I love you all. I think we should do a quiz for each kid (and for Ed and me, too)! So everyone, start working on questions!
1-B
2-C
3-D
4-A
5-B
6-C
7-C
8-A
9-C
10-D
11-D
12-C
13-A
LOVE DaD!
i haven't checked the blog for a while, so it looks like i'm a little late to this party. i think i just may try to come up with a quiz of my own. hmmmm
-ryan
Post a Comment