Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tisk Tisk

Just because it's not February anymore doesn't mean you all can just drop off the face of the earth. This blog is in my daily routine and it's very disappointing to see nothing new all the time.

Betsey- I'm sure you and Rich have eaten something interesting recently. Nora is what, 3 months old tomorrow? I hear that's around the time they discover their hands and feet, you can't tell me there's nothing to blog about there.

Claudia- I can understand life in Decatur might not produce too many blog worthy events, but surely with work, church, and living with Ed there must be Something!

OH and I just remembered this past weekend was Nora's blessing right? I haven't heard a word about it yet.

Karl- you have a new job, everyday is an adventure. I get to hear the stories, but surely the Gimbel Family Forum could use some. You could tell them how you didn't come to visit me this weekend in Bloomington, but instead went and saw your boyfriend Sam.

All I'm saying is: I know you're all out there doing things, so blog about them!

2 comments:

a gimbel said...

There really isn't anything exciting going on at work and you know it emily. I try to tell you stories and I just hear you giggling in the background about something funny on TV. It's not your fault though... I wouldn't want to listen to me either.

I did visit my boyfriend sam. He's good. He's an internal auditor at Marathon in Findlay Ohio. No he does NOT sit in the back of a gas station watching the clerk to make sure they don't steal from the register... something close though.

And I didn't visit emily this weekend, but I hope she realizes how much I missed her... tons and tons and tons!!!!

a gimbel said...

I feel the same way about the blog as Emily. It is the first thing I look at in the morning, and the last thing at night. I love and miss you all so much, so I love reading about your adventures, however trivial.

In defense of those of us who were in Utah over the weekend, we are just getting back to our computers. I do have a million things I could write, and I will publish pictures little bit by little bit.

One important thing--Casey's Grandma Carol passed away Monday morning, and the funeral is Friday evening. I will send flowers from the Gimbel family, so that Casey and her family can know how much we love them. The rest of you may wish to send cards. This is Casey's mother's mother, so you may wish to send cards to her and Chad, too. They are Chad and Tenna Harring, 258 East 1325 North, Layton, Utah 84041. She had been ill for quite some time, so it wasn't totally unexpected, but it's always still a sad thing for those of us who are left behind to miss them terribly.

Anyway, I'll try to post some pictures later today. Love you all. Claudia