Those are the dorkiest glasses ever... his other ones must have broken, dang it.
Edward,I want a pair of your glasses!! Wicked jealous. :IAdriane (Mer's little Sister)
Actually, those are army issue glasses. He still has his other ones, but they are too fragile for army life. The soldiers call these "Birth Control Glasses". You can see why. :)
yeah I'd say so... Not a flattering photo, but good job dude!Karl
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are the dorkiest glasses ever... his other ones must have broken, dang it.
Edward,
I want a pair of your glasses!! Wicked jealous.
:I
Adriane (Mer's little Sister)
Actually, those are army issue glasses. He still has his other ones, but they are too fragile for army life. The soldiers call these "Birth Control Glasses". You can see why. :)
yeah I'd say so... Not a flattering photo, but good job dude!
Karl
Post a Comment