Thursday, March 1, 2007

This is good

http://youtube.com/watch?v=51V1VMkuyx0

I really like this catchy song and the video is adorable.

4 comments:

a gimbel said...

fun video Betsey... I think I might be driving out to LA (if it's ok with mom and dad) during my spring break. I would love to hang out. You wouldn't have to hang out with me the whole time though cause Preston would come with and he has a brother out there and another brother in San Diego so you wouldn't have to babysit me the whole time. Regardless... i thought i'd tell you. I'll give you more info as i get it.

-karl

betsey said...

Karl,

Which brother of Preston's is in LA? I think I was in school with his brother Travis? Anyway, we would love to have you here. We love you so much

a gimbel said...

I believe travis is doing some graduate work at UCLA, but I could be wrong. I'll ask.

-karl

Edward said...

Travis Russet is doing postgraduate ork at UCLA? Wow. Last time I think I saw him was at Ace Jenkins house. Travis got so so drunk. He ran into a wall, hurled all over himself. We stripped him down to his skivies and showered him, laundered his clothes. I ended up sitting on the back porch with him wrapped in a quilt like a toga with a puke bowl until dawn making sure he didn't die.

Among the many situations where I witnessed inebriation, this was the only one that was sorta scary.

-Rusty