Tuesday, April 10, 2007


i guess i too have a long head. i was just making fun of karl and i thought maybe i should post a picture of my ugly head as well. i think my nose is crooked. also, as an update. for those that did not know. i sold my subaru about a month ago.



it was a nice car, but i am too much of a cheapskate to justify that sort of luxury. i'm driving the colt now, and while it doesn't carry quite as much prestige (as if the suby was a status symbol) it is fun to drive and gets me around just fine. i love you all.

ryan

8 comments:

a gimbel said...

just to add to what i said, my crooked nose can be attributed to my classification as "family guinea pig"

-ryan

Edward said...

Gimbel men have long heads. It's a fact of life, Trudie.

-Rusty

a gimbel said...

I don't know why I'm getting ripped on so much. As of now I'm an amish jake gyllenhaal with no sense of design, but whatever...

I don't know if your crooked nose is because you were the family guinea pig ryan. I too, have a crooked nose. You can see it in all my ID pictures. Now i'm a crooked nosed amish jake gyllenhaal with no sense of design

betsey said...

Why is Chloe in a Cow suit? Just curious if that is what she wears every day

Edward said...

I think Karl is keen. His beard is dope and he has a sharp fashion sense. More than that, Karl is a highly moral peron with a strong sense of identity and a clear set of life-goals that will help propel him into the stratosphere of successful business vetures.

Why is Chloe dressed as a cow?

-Rusty

a gimbel said...

It's ok ryan. Chloe might get some crap through high school, but here, at college, people are very accepting of dressing up as your favorite farm animal. I've been wearing my goat suit to class for two months now. I only get comments about the smell, otherwise people love it.

-karl

a gimbel said...

the cow thing was from a holloween 1.5 years ago. it got recent use for a show they did at chloe's day care. it is a music focused day care and they each got to pick an animal to make a mask of and recite a little thing. chloe's was "i graze and moo and make milk for you, what am i?" it was funny.

i like to play the family guinea pig card to give mom a hard time about dropping me out of a tree at bible camp and rolling me down the basement steps as a toddler. i'm just giving her a hard time. i am really just joking mom. i know you didn't mean for those things to happen. sorry if that was in bad taste. i love you!.

a gimbel said...

i said that last one

-ryan