enemies of Toyota... see the second slide... toyota-the greatest car company in the world apparently. My teacher was teaching this crap. arrrgggghhhhhh....
one full semester left. Dad always talks about me working for honda. I would love to, but i think a lot of people will be trying to get the same jobs as me. I'm gonna try though, but rich should be excited to get a GM discount anyway!!!!
Nice. What was the topic of this lecture? Where does this guy come from? i.e. What did he used to do in real life before he decided to spread his own personal agenda in classrooms full of young minds?
"Enemies" is an interesting way to describe competition.
I'm also curious as to the "greatest car company in the world" claim -- a little too dramatic to be taken seriously, don't you think?
I think we all can agree there are elements of their operations that are to be modeled but "greatest car company in the world" -- just sounds silly.
Enjoy school. The real world sucks. That's why this dude is hiding out at IU and putting together ppt that are all based on readings, theories and spectulation.
4 comments:
Karl, are you going to try to work for Honda after graduation? Richard really wants a Honda discount :)
How is the semester ending for you? You are almost done with college!...only one full semester left!
Hey Karl, why is America and the Kyoto-Protos on the list of enamigos. Oil and water?
And enemies of what? Fill me in, brah...
enemies of Toyota... see the second slide... toyota-the greatest car company in the world apparently. My teacher was teaching this crap. arrrgggghhhhhh....
one full semester left. Dad always talks about me working for honda. I would love to, but i think a lot of people will be trying to get the same jobs as me. I'm gonna try though, but rich should be excited to get a GM discount anyway!!!!
Nice. What was the topic of this lecture? Where does this guy come from? i.e. What did he used to do in real life before he decided to spread his own personal agenda in classrooms full of young minds?
"Enemies" is an interesting way to describe competition.
I'm also curious as to the "greatest car company in the world" claim -- a little too dramatic to be taken seriously, don't you think?
I think we all can agree there are elements of their operations that are to be modeled but "greatest car company in the world" -- just sounds silly.
Enjoy school. The real world sucks. That's why this dude is hiding out at IU and putting together ppt that are all based on readings, theories and spectulation.
Kisses!
-M
Post a Comment