Sunday, April 22, 2007

I miss Edward...Russell that is


Edward and my 4th year anniversary is coming up (April 26th) and astoundingly enough, from April of 2006 to April of 2007, Edward and I have been apart for 8 months.
Yuck.
I hope that as a couple we have paid our dues and never do this again. I'm flying home (home technically is where Edward is) on May 22nd and am ridiculously excited.

Hooray for being married to somebody you live with.

4 comments:

betsey said...

YEAH! I'm glad to hear that you are going home! YIPPEE!! I was thinking of driving down to San Diego on Saturday May 12th or the Saturday after that (May 19th) to see you...are either of those dates good for you? Hope all is well...we miss you and love you!

a gimbel said...

Happy Anniversary! (And a safe flight!)

-Brandon

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Betsey,

HOORAY. I've been meaning to call you, I most certainly need to see you before I skip town...May 12th or May 19th is perfect for me. (I'll have to give you a call!)


Brandon,

Thanks and thanks and super congrats to you! (A safe flight would be nice...the last one was a joy ride of turbulence.)

Anyway...

love to you both,

Meridth

a gimbel said...

Uncle Edward,
Why do you have a mustache?
Also, Happy anniversary & I love you guy2
-Ashley