So, I figured no one has posted in a few days. Maybe I should post an embarrasing story. Get the comments flowing. Cause this one is a doosey!
A few days ago, I got in my car to drive home. As soon as I turned the car on, I noticed a sound. It was a tsh tsh tsh tsh tsh kind of noise. Very fast, very rhythmic. It was there was my car was in reverse. it was there when I was going fast, slow, stopped. All the time! As I drove home, I tried to figure out what it was. Then I starting getting really nervous. Maybe my car was breaking down. I got into the far right lane, just in case I had to pull onto the side of the road.
I made it home okay, but complained to Richard that we had to take the car into a mechanic because there was something wrong with it. Richard and I got in the car later that evening and he also heard the noise. He quickly realized though that it wasn't coming from the engine. He started looking around the interior of the car and pulled out a large plastic bag from underneath the drivers seat. The noise then stopped! The vents were blowing just so on the plastic bag to create the tsh tsh tsh tsh noise.
Yes, I almost went to a mechanic for a plastic bag underneath my seat
The end.
3 comments:
That's a good story Bets...you're okay. I'm sure you're not the first.
-Rusty
Hehe... don't worry betsey. I am no car man myself, but it is worse for me because i am a guy and have worked at general motors for three years now. I'm an idiot.
-karl
goofy things happen to the best of us.
i always frustrate casey with my onslaught of questions whenever she tells me it is making some sort of out the ordinary noise.
how very wise of Chard!
Post a Comment