Monday
8:30 am – Vanilla yogurt and granola (8oz yogurt, 2oz granola)
1:00 pm – tuna salad (tuna, mayonnaise, ranch, relish) not a sandwich because we have no bread (6oz), apple
10:30 pm – two spoonfuls of peanut butter, two chicken kabobs (chicken, green and red peppers, zucchini) with 2 cups rice
Tuesday
12:35 am – One more chicken kabob
12:46 am – Haagen-Dazs caramel ice cream (2 cups) it was light by the way
8:55 am – Yogurt and granola same as yesterday
4:30 pm – Two bowls of Honey Bunches of Oates with vanilla clusters (skim milk)
6:00 pm – Pb&j (I tend to make a pretty heavy pb&j. If my memory serves me correctly I got this from Ryan who does the same) and some milk straight from the carton.
Aside: I try to drink from the container whenever possible. I also only use one Tupperware container as a bowl/plate. Whenever I’m done I wash it and the spoon I use and put them back in my drawer. I figure if everyone did it we would never have dishes. Not everyone else is on the same page though.
8:30 pm – 6 inch spicy Italian on wheat from subway
11:30 pm – 2 orders of grilled stake taquitos, a caramel apple empanada and some of emily’s diet mt. Dew
Wednesday
8:15 am – yogurt and granola again
12:45 pm – two slices of sbarro’s pizza from wright food court, my freshman eatery. Very nostalgic.
6:45 pm – Had a naked juice at work… the protein one. 40 grams of protein in a 12oz drink… cool dude.
9:45 pm – 2.5 cups of tuna noodle helper, some Parmesan flavor. 2 chocolate cookies
10:45 pm – 2 pb&js and some milk
Thursday
8:30 am – yogurt and granola
4:45 pm – two sugar cookies
5:10 pm – bowl of honey bunches of oats with peaches. (skim milk)
6:15-9:00 pm – We had a picnic and I had lots of cookies (probably 10-20) some potato salad (about 2 cups) some barbeque chips and a chicken breast… and two root beers… I ate way too much.
Friday
9:15 am – one packet of apple cinnamon oatmeal
12:10 pm – two chicken breast deli meat sandwiches… and two more cookies
7:10 pm – Naked juice at work again… protein one again
10:00 pm – Baconator value meal and a jr. bacon cheeseburger from wendy’s… I had a root beer with the meal… I know I’m fat… leave me alone. These wendy’s commercials lately though have been really stupid and I’m thinking about boycotting them too.
Saturday
10:10 am – yogurt and granola
11:00 am – two bowls of honey bunches of oats with peaches (skim milk)
12:00 pm – two chicken breast deli meat sandwiches
4:00 pm – Some cereal samples from the sample lady… like a handful
7:00 pm – 9 chocolate turtle things. These teenagers outside of Kroger were selling them trying to make money for basketball uniforms. How could I say no? Not to mention I had cash on my, which I never do.
10:15 pm – Someone’s leftover breadstick, 2 bowls of honey bunches of oats with vanilla clusters
11:20 pm – Big can of Bush’s baked beans… I didn’t finish the whole thing, but still… I probably shouldn’t have eaten it.
Sunday
9:45 am – yogurt and granola
12:00 pm – two chicken breast deli meat sandwiches
9:15 pm – some gummy worms
11:15 pm – about half a pizza and four breadsticks and diet soda from pizza express
8 comments:
funny story... I got that Wendy's meal for free because I accidentally drove past the payment window. I had my credit card out and everything... just drove right past, manager handed me my food and I was on my way.
-karl
AWESOME! I love this post more than I can say. I love the days when you ate breakfast at 8:30/9:00 a.m. and then didn't eat again until 4:00 p.m.!?!?! What is with that? I eat breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and am famished by 10:00 a.m. I guess I am pregnant and everything :) I'll have some further analysis on your food consumption later. I've got to get to working
Yuck! What is it with that Honey Bundhes of Oats? I hate that cereal. It gets soggy before you're finished!
Definitely not enough protein.
Love the backetball fund-raiser Turtles. Don't do that very often, or you'll start to look like me.
This sure makes me wish that I could cook for you again. I'm trying to learn better nutrition from Casey, Margie and Betsey. I almost wish I could go back in time and be a better mother at preparing nutritional meals. I thought I was doing a good job, but I surely could have done better.
Take care of your body, Karl. You only have one body during this lifetime, and it's got to do an awful lot of stuff!
Love you all, Claudia
Honey Bunches of Oats is great for a variety of reasons. One, it is always on sale. Two, it is delicious. Three, it can have fruit involved, so it is sort of a balanced meal.
Do you have a guestimate on how many calories you took in daily?
And I loved Pizza Express. Those breadstix are delicious esp. with that ranch dip. Yum.
I also think my favorite entry is the two spoonfuls of peanut butter. Nice.
xo!
-M
Oh and I think you should boycott Wendy's. Those Mr. Wendy ads are terrible and are not very well received according to a recent article in the WSJ. (How Wendy's Faltered, Opening Way to Buyout / 8.29.07)
Kisses!
-M
I have no clue how many calories I take in on an average day. I have those long breaks between eating because i'm on campus that whole time and then other breaks are usually because of work. I think I get plenty of protein. I drink that naked juice a lot and the granola I eat is some protein kind... and mom doesn't like any cereal except those chocolate rice krispy things that I can't name right now. She thinks that's healthy because it's only 110 calories per serving... you're a goof mom.
-karl
nice
ryan
Post a Comment