My 3 favorite types of candy are:
1. gum
2. skittles
3. air heads
My birthday cake was a triple chocolate fudge monkey cake (mom's secret recipe)
I've seen High School Musical only 2 times (i own the soundtrack and listen to it all the time)
I've seen High School Musical 2 1.5 times
Of those listed Hilary Duff is my favorite. I also like Avril Lavigne, but my parents don't!
False. I do NOT enjoy sharing a room with my sister Chloe. she always steals my stuff and i find it hidden under her pillow.
True. I love goosebumps. i own over 30 of them. this month on cartoon network, goosebumps are playing everynight at 9:00 pm.
At the moment, the 2 things i collect are goosebumps books and snow globes.
i get about 3 phone calls a day. (dad comment: my eye, when smallville is on, ashley is on the phone the whole episode. come on!!)
My favorite subject in school is math
My favorite dinner is fettuccine alfredo with shrimp
For my birthday, my parents surprised me when a limo picked me and my friends up from school. When we got inside, everyone received their very own movie-star sunglasses & a purse with $10 in cash, a lipstick, a packet of gum. It was a lot of fun. The limo took us to The Junction (its kind of like the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake.) We played video games & went rock climbing. I climbed to the very tippy top!!
My favorite movie is 'She's the Man' with Amanda Bines
The activity I would rather participate in is playing a game of basketball.
True. I am great at getting up in the morning & getting ready for school. Sometimes, I even help my little sister get dressed.
If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Italy.
I want to be a clothing fashion designer when I grow up. I have a sketch book filled with designs. All of my classmates at school review the designs in it & write comments on the back of the page.
True. My ears are pierced.
I love canned smoked oysters, hearts of palm, candy, pickles, jewelry, & oysters again.
Most of all, I love my family.
8 comments:
Oh! How great to hear all about my darling Ashley!
Sounds like you had quite an 11th birthday party. What fun!
Much Love!
Aunt Margie & Uncle Brandon
I love it!!! thank you so much for answering my questions Ashley, these are the best responses ever!
Uncle Richard LOVES hearts of palm too, you guys have strange tastes :)
What an AMAZING 11th birthday! I'm so jealous! You have the coolest parents ever!
Thank you for all the great tips about Ashley's likes and dislikes...this will help Richard and me find the perfect belated Birthday present :)
WE love Ashley!!!
That sounds like about the coolest birthday party ever. I'm pretty jealous... but I'm not jealous of the oyster liking. OYSTERS!?!?!?! That's crazy!!!
-karl
Ashley,
I love your responses! Though I love hearts of palm, Betsey loves high school musical, Amanda Bynes, and Hilary Duff just like you!
You and Betsey are peas in a pod!
Love you and Happy Birthday!
Uncle The 'Chard
Triple chocolate fudge monkey cake? I would LOVE some of that!
Italy is WONDERFUL! I hope you can go some day!
wow a limo pick up from school - awesome, i want to try that triple cho. monkey cake that sounds delicious.
stacey
the monkey part was a little weird, but overall it was good even though i'm not much of a "sweets" guy. kudos to casey and her creativity!
ryan
Ashley, it's so fun to learn all these things about you. It makes me feel like I'm close to you! I miss you so much.
What a wonderful birthday you had. I hope you took lots of pictures so we can scrapbook and save all you happy memories. Isn't it wonderful to be eleven!
I hope you had fun on Halloween. Your dad told me you dressed up like a cheerleader. How cool is that! Just think, next year you will be in middle school. WOW!
I love you,
Grandma Claudia
Post a Comment