You guys remember the straight days of sam? I forget how many in a row it was but it was in the 200's I think. I think for that year he was over somewhere close to 350 days. I think sam wins the GFBBFF (Gimbel Family Best Best Friend Forever) award. Who's your nominee?
5 comments:
Notice sam is wearing an ireland t-shirt. Betsey gave that too me. Me and sam even share clothes... I have a girlfriend... she's not just for show...
-karl
hehehehe! Karl this is a great post! Sam TOTALLY Wins GBFFF. I mean please, is there even another contendor?
Betsey
I know he doesn't come over a million days in a row, but I think Al Downing could be a contender. He has always been so wonderful about helping us out. I can't even count the number of times he and/or Sue have picked up newspapers and mail, and fed Kitty. He loans tools to Ed all the time, or borrows them, and he will help with any project, even though he has a life of his own.
I absolutely love Sam, but I think Al is a really great friend too. I have to nominate him.
Claudia
Oh, you are right Claudia...The Downings in general are pretty good family friends. They might contend with Sam :)
Let's hear it for Sam! I think he'd win hands down as GBFF. But what are you two going to do when you each live in different cities?? Will the title hold?
xo!
-M
Post a Comment