My new mansion... anyone want to loan me some money?
Here is a building in Shelbyville for sale... only $160,000. It would take some time to fix up, but it'd be a fun project to work on in my spare time and I could have all you guys over at the same time. Just send your checks to 3443 S Burks Ct, Bloomington, IN 47401
I think you should totally buy this. Dad would love another project. He'd come down and help you. I would offer my services to help you fix the place up, but I have zero handy skills. I could come over and make you cookies and get you water?
that would be awesome. is that a freight elevator? bad ass. what would a 30 year mortgage on that be? something like 1k a month? with your new job, karl, you should be able to swing that!!
Dad said, "Let's negotiate." I think that's Gimbelspeak for we might cosign if this would be what you would really like.
When Dad finishes the garage, he might actually have time to help you fix things up. Ask Margie and Casey to help you decorate, and commission Meridth to do some gargantuan works of art. The rest of us can paint and drywall, plant trees, bushes and flowers. You may even have enough room to host a Gimbel Christmas in 2008.
It's fun to plan about the future, isn't it? Love you, Claudia
6 comments:
Karl,
I think you should totally buy this. Dad would love another project. He'd come down and help you. I would offer my services to help you fix the place up, but I have zero handy skills. I could come over and make you cookies and get you water?
Go for it!
This is Betsey BTW
that would be awesome. is that a freight elevator? bad ass. what would a 30 year mortgage on that be? something like 1k a month? with your new job, karl, you should be able to swing that!!
ryan
While I think the prospect of living in an old warehouse sounds appealing, I would worry about resale value.
Though, with the new plant Shelbyville might be looking at some growth. Tough to say.
We love you, though and are excited about your new place. And your beautiful green sofa bed. ;-)
Dad said, "Let's negotiate." I think that's Gimbelspeak for we might cosign if this would be what you would really like.
When Dad finishes the garage, he might actually have time to help you fix things up. Ask Margie and Casey to help you decorate, and commission Meridth to do some gargantuan works of art. The rest of us can paint and drywall, plant trees, bushes and flowers. You may even have enough room to host a Gimbel Christmas in 2008.
It's fun to plan about the future, isn't it?
Love you, Claudia
That is so a project me and my hubby would love to undertake! What a find. Sorry, we don't have the funding. :(
Post a Comment