Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Questions for Ashley Lynn Perkins

I was thinking about my favorite first niece Ashley and how she celebrated her 11th birthday last week. Richard and I talked about what we should get her, (a late present, in the usual Team Hawkins Fashion) and I realized that I have no idea what specific things Ashley loves right now. I decided to create a quiz or questionnaire for Ashley to fill out, so that we can all get to know our favorite first niece a little better. Ashley, please post your responses in a separate blog post so that we can all learn a little bit more about you!

1. Ashley's 3 favorite types of candy are...

2. Ashley had what kind of cake for her birthday?

3. How many times has Ashley seen High School Musical?

4. How many times has Ashley seen High School Musical 2?

5. Which one of these musicians is Ashley's favorite?
A. Hannah Montana
B. The Jonas Brothers
C. Hillary Duff
D. None of the Above (please insert favorite musician here)

6. True or False, Ashley likes to share a room with her sister Chloe.

7. True or False, Ashley loves to read Goosebumps books.

8. Is there anything that Ashley likes to collect?

9. How many phone calls a day does Ashley get at home?

10. What is Ashley's favorite subject in school?

11. What is Ashley's favorite Dinner?

12. What did Ashley do for her 11th birthday?

13. What is Ashley's favorite movie?

14. Which of these activities would Ashley rather participate in?
A. A cheerleading camp
B. Playing a basketball game
C. Performing in a play
D. Dancing
E. None of the Above (Please insert an activity that Ashley would enjoy here)

15. True or False, Ashley is good at getting up and ready for school in the morning.

16. If Ashley could travel to any place in the world, she would go to
A. France
B. China
C. Peru
D. Indiana
E. None of the Above (Please insert Ashley's dream vacation location here)

17. Fill in the Blank. Ashley wants to be a ___________________ when she grows up (more than one answer is acceptable)

18. True or False. Ashley's ears are pierced

19. What is Ashley's favorite television show?

20. Final Question. Please write a short paragraph that includes a few of Ashley's favorite things not mentioned above.

5 comments:

stacey said...

betsey, you go with your bas self - you gimbel kids are so darn creative - great questions

a gimbel said...

You know, Stacey, it occurs to me that I would like to ask a bunch of questions like that to you and Dave and Kyle, because as Christmas approaches, I would really like for my gift dollars to go towards gifts that people really like and want. Sometimes we spend really large amounts of money on gifts that we think are cool, and no one else does.

I'll challenge you to answer those same type of questions for us family members that like to buy practical, meaningful gifts for those whom we love.

Claudia

a gimbel said...

***update***
Ashley is currently working on her answers. Stay tuned.

emilychristine said...

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the answers Ashley! Specifically the ears peirced or not, that one's a stumper.

a gimbel said...

are you ready??????????

read the new post for answers