We had a ground beef sale from friday to sunday and sold 8800 pounds of ground beef... that's like almost 50 me's or three saturn sky's... MEAT!!!!!!!!
so do my friends... I'm much more animated in person about them. It's really good. I was killing them tonight with good stories. Maybe i'll tape myself and put it on youtube.
I have a test on tuesday so I don't think I can come any earlier and emily is not coming. She is having thanksgiving with her family. I will tell her you feel disrespected marjorie. WOOHOO!!!
yes marge, i'll be in wilmington the 28th and 29th on business. i'm not sure what my schedule will be while i'm there, but if i get a chance i would love to see you guys. i called and left a message on your phone. call me when you get a chance.
12 comments:
WOW! That is a lot of Meat! Good Job Karl!
i love your meat stories karl.
ryan
so do my friends... I'm much more animated in person about them. It's really good. I was killing them tonight with good stories. Maybe i'll tape myself and put it on youtube.
-karl
Karl, I'm sure your commentary in person in much more lively. You should post to YouTube.
BTW - When is your last day at the Meat Market?
xo!
-M
My last day is friday the 16th. Had to get out of there in time to go hang out with marjorie over thanksgiving. WOOHOO!!!!
-karl
Nice! When are you coming? You and Emily should come early.
Love you!
-M
thats funny, because i'll be in that neck of the woods the week after thanksgiving.
ryan
Whose neck of the woods? Mine! That would be fabulous. Hope it's true.
Call me!
xo
-M
I have a test on tuesday so I don't think I can come any earlier and emily is not coming. She is having thanksgiving with her family. I will tell her you feel disrespected marjorie. WOOHOO!!!
-karl
yes marge, i'll be in wilmington the 28th and 29th on business. i'm not sure what my schedule will be while i'm there, but if i get a chance i would love to see you guys. i called and left a message on your phone. call me when you get a chance.
ryan
i said "get a chance" twice.
sorry
ryan
Post a Comment