Mom's comment pretty much covered everything, but I will add that Margie got an AMAZING and DELICIOUS cake for the shower. It was a very yummy carrot cake. Unfortunatly, most of the cake was eaten by the guests. What were they thinking :)
Additionally, I have to say that I have the most amazing family and friends ever! I got so many wonderful and beautiful gifts, but I did love that Richard's mom gave me his blanket from when he was a little boy and a stuffed elephant (named Sookie) and a stuffed Bear (named Tarp)that Richard loved when he was little. They are so adorable and I love that Baby Hawkins will get to love Tarp and Sookie as well :)
It was also nice to have my brother and Richard attend the shower. Although I was suprised that Edward/Rusty's table did NOT get all the answers right on the quiz! He thought there was some trick questions!
Richard took the pictures below. They are all the tables of people at the shower. Apparently my great friend Morgan took more pictures, but she just moved this week, so I am not nagging her to get those pictures to me :)
Thank you to all my wonderful family who helped us to celebrate Baby Hawkins! It was a great day!!!!
2 comments:
betsey you are super awesome and it was good to hear from you tonight. Keep up the good work. We all love you and are proud of your dedication to school through your pregnancy.
-karl
What a nice comment, Karl. You're a good brother.
And yes, we are all very proud of Betsey! She balances a lot of obligation (school, work, church) for being 8 mos. pregnant!
Kisses!
-M
Post a Comment