Those are so pretty! And look exactly like the cupcakes in the MS magazine!Good Work, team Gimbel!xo!-M
I'm gonna say Meridth did those cause those look really good... and rusty is a shmuck. J/K!!! Love you guys.-karl
Ooh Karl! Good use of yiddish."These verkachte cupcakes! I'm a real schmegege with this pastry bag!"
mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM
They look great! How fun. Ryan & I will have to remember those next Halloween. The girls would love them The mummy is Chloe's favorite.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are so pretty! And look exactly like the cupcakes in the MS magazine!
Good Work, team Gimbel!
xo!
-M
I'm gonna say Meridth did those cause those look really good... and rusty is a shmuck. J/K!!! Love you guys.
-karl
Ooh Karl! Good use of yiddish.
"These verkachte cupcakes! I'm a real schmegege with this pastry bag!"
mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM
They look great! How fun. Ryan & I will have to remember those next Halloween. The girls would love them The mummy is Chloe's favorite.
Post a Comment