Such a delicious looking picture makes me think of the pancake restaurant out in Los Angeles on Sunset Boulevard. Those were sure delicious pancakes.I miss you all, and wish I could make pancakes for you!Love,Claudia
Griddle cafe... I think i saw spencer and hiedi from the hills go there once... AWESOMEkarl
Don't have Mom make you pancakes. She might try to ruin your brand new stainless steel All-Clad skillet. Yikes! And then she and Dad will get you a griddle for Christmas so next time they visit, they can have pancakes. Love you!-M
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such a delicious looking picture makes me think of the pancake restaurant out in Los Angeles on Sunset Boulevard. Those were sure delicious pancakes.
I miss you all, and wish I could make pancakes for you!
Love,
Claudia
Griddle cafe... I think i saw spencer and hiedi from the hills go there once... AWESOME
karl
Don't have Mom make you pancakes. She might try to ruin your brand new stainless steel All-Clad skillet. Yikes! And then she and Dad will get you a griddle for Christmas so next time they visit, they can have pancakes.
Love you!
-M
Post a Comment