...so Edward's gone off to basic. 2 months is going to suck again, but I think Edward's pretty amazing, and being trilingual will be extremely useful let alone cool. So I'm glad for our future, even if Edward (sans beard) is going to run around with a bunch of 19 year olds with M-16s.
Thanks everybody for the support. Love you all.
~Meridth
6 comments:
Godspeed Rusty...
meridth, rusty we wish you all the luck, we will pray for you. you guys are such strong people. meridth i also love all your drawings you are amazeing
Thanks guys!
(glad you like my drawings Stacey :)
Just like when Rusty went on his mission, I cried enough to know that I would miss him, but not too much so that I would embarrass myself.
What did Shakespeare say? "Parting is such sweet sorrow." Sweet because of anticipating the reunion, sorrowful because, let's face it--we're a selfish bunch, and we want everything our own way. We want to hang out with M/E because they are so much fun to be with. We don't want them anywhere else, except around us, or at least close enough to visit often.
Send us a mailing address ASAP, so we can stay in touch.
Love -Claudia_
Hi Meredith! Do you know if Rusty can have vistors? I am guessing the base isn't too far from Raleigh... Just curious.
I don't think so, but I'll ask him. Maybe you can meet him on the way to the airport? I think Basic is over on April 18th. I do hope so... that would be nice.
I'll definitely post his address as soon as I get it. My Dad said that getting letters in basic seemed more important to him then when he was on his mission. So I'm sure Edward will appreciate some pen-pals.
Post a Comment