Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Oh I plum forgot!"


Hey! Meridth drew up this great picture and then DIDN'T post it here! What was she thinking?

She was totally inspired by Ryan's post and doodled this up just today. I'm jealous of the snow, really.

Anyway...

5 comments:

a gimbel said...

Meridth,

Ed and I think that you are so incredibly talented! Your work reflects a delightful professionalism, and captures the wonder of parent and child slogging through the drifts. It may be Ryan and Chloe, but in memory and in spirit it could be Ed and Ryan.

Ed's direct quote is, "It's wonderful. She is immensely talented! I really love the snow!"

Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us. We are all the richer because of your great love of art! You are truly amazing!

Love, Claudia

a gimbel said...

Wait.....Ryan would have to have breasts. Make that Casey and Chloe in the snow. Or me and Ryan in the snow.....or you and future children in the snow.

Sorry.

Claudia

Margie and Brandon said...

Meridth. I echo Mom and Dad's comments. You are so talented! I just love this picture. Very good work!

Now I need to get you some details on my living room so we can redeem our wedding present promise of a picture all our own.

Much Love,
-M

betsey said...

Love it! Love it Meridth! You are so talented! We sure love you guys!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

I really appreciate all your support. It means a whole lot to me!