Karl came over to the house last evening to pick up his license plate (in Indiana, we only have a rear plate). Ed had to pick it up for him since he works full time now and can never get to the BMV. Of course, you know how Ed is. He had to put it on Karl's car as soon as Karl got here.
Than he and Karl took the ginormous television out of the attic. It died about a month ago, and is the biggest behemoth to move. Karl said that at one point it got away from him and almost crushed Dad. Here is a picture of Karl celebrating another end of an era.
Remember all the friends over to watch TV. Remember all the video games played. What a fun room that attic was when everyone was visiting. I will have to send that picture later. This stupid machine isn't working correctly
1 comment:
I love that picture of Karl. He looks very tall!
I remember when we got that T.V. It was the height of technology. Now it is ancient!
Post a Comment