So my phone crapped out on me, the battery shut down, just as I got a text from one of the coolest people in the world. I am so incredibly excited about this weekend. It is going to be so great to see everyone. I heart the Gimbels big time. In answer to your question Casey I arrive at the SLC airport this Friday at 4PM and hooray. I know Claudia that you and I will be at the airport at the same time. (Right?) I don't know when Margie or the Hawkinses are going to be in Utah...
But yeah, I am beyond excited to see you all. I love you all so much.
Love,
Meridth
4 comments:
Meridth! stop, you're making me blush.
We are so excited you can come. Can't wait to see you.
Margie,
If you read this before we talk, I guess Claudia picking you up is out. I will be able to come and get you. However, I won't be able to get there until about 10:20 because my class doesn't let out until 10. I'm sorry for the delay.
excited to see you
-C
My flight arrives in SLC around 2:00, barring any weather delays. By the time I get my luggage, and pick up the rental car, it will be at least 2:30. I planned to stay nearby until Meridth's flight arrives at about 4:00. Maybe we could all meet at the Gateway? Betsey, are you staying at the Hawkins' home in Provo, or with Suzanne and her husband in Sandy? We should probably share all our schedules so there are no miscommunications.
Please advise. Claudia
Hi Guys!
We get into UT on Thursday night around 8:00 p.m. We will either stay the night in SLC or Provo. We plan on spending the whole day with you guys...picking up people if needed and just hanging out! We have Richard's parents care all weekend, so we can pick up Margie if Casey can't...whatever works better...
How about we pick up Margie at 10:00 a.m. and then head up to Ogden? That way Casey doesn't have to rush out of class? What do you think?
Betsey. I think that's a great idea. I don't want to burden my darling sister-in-law with rushing around to get me. You have my flight details, correct? I'm on a Delta direct from RDU, landing at 10am. I believe flight #537
Love you!
-M
And B leaves for India tomorrow. And Lilly is off to Doggie Day Camp for 2 weeks. Lonely times at the Kooman house. ;-(
Post a Comment