Today we had a nice long walk downtown with RADAR but about halfway through it started raining! Well, the mud and dirt just caked on a dog this low-to-the-ground so we had to fight back.
Okay, the second thing I noticed was that you are wearing your watch to bathe the dog. I hope it's waterproof! Since I always have to take my watches off around water, that really stood out to me.
What was the first thing I noticed? How cute Radar is. Do you realize I haven't met him yet? How bad is that? I don't think we'll see you until the summer! :(
Oh, and just in case you're interested, the third thing I noticed is how short your hair is, Edward Russell. Will you ever be able to have it any longer than that during the next five years? I miss your longer hair. You're still very handsome, though. It's just a different look than I'm used to seeing.
Yeah he's pretty low to the ground so any amount of water's gonna seem pretty deep. Thanks for the tip bout the ears though.
Yeah. short hair in the Army Ma, no big surprise there. There is a post in England I might get stationed at where hair regulations are more lax, but until then...
6 comments:
Okay, the second thing I noticed was that you are wearing your watch to bathe the dog. I hope it's waterproof! Since I always have to take my watches off around water, that really stood out to me.
What was the first thing I noticed? How cute Radar is. Do you realize I haven't met him yet? How bad is that? I don't think we'll see you until the summer! :(
Oh, and just in case you're interested, the third thing I noticed is how short your hair is, Edward Russell. Will you ever be able to have it any longer than that during the next five years? I miss your longer hair. You're still very handsome, though. It's just a different look than I'm used to seeing.
Love you all,
Claudia
I think he look better with the short hair dude. Keep up the good work.
karl
that seemed like a lot of water for a little dog. - just to let you know - you need to be careful with the ears- not to get water in them
Radar is getting bigger! He looks kind of crazy with wet hair. Maybe add some gel and see how that pans out.
Yeah he's pretty low to the ground so any amount of water's gonna seem pretty deep. Thanks for the tip bout the ears though.
Yeah. short hair in the Army Ma, no big surprise there. There is a post in England I might get stationed at where hair regulations are more lax, but until then...
Rusty
That's okay, Edward. Like I said, you'll always be handsome. I'm just not used to the look, and I really haven't seen you much since last May!
Hey, any word on whether Seth Kohrman joined the service, too? He called here looking for your number, wanting to talk to you about possibilities.
Claudia
Post a Comment