The query: did the Utah Gimbel's bow out of the gift exchange this year? If that's the case (and absolutely nothing but love for Ryan and Casey) what's the status of things? Who to whom? What to where? When?
Has anyone here seen the great 1949 movie The Third Man with Orson Wells? It's the best!
The zither tune in the soundtrack is dynamite.
7 comments:
I think Ryan and Casey's names are on the list. Go back to the November 1st post and check it out. They are listed there.
I tell you, I think gift-giving is so stressful in our society today. There is always that desire to give the "perfect gift", the one that will elicit oohs and aahs, and fill you with the greatest joy for having found the right present. And in order to give that perfect gift, you really need to know the person in and out and upside down. With people being so far away, it's hard to know what they like best, or what they need the most.
I sometimes worry that I am too self-centered to find out what everyone wants the most, or what would be the greatest gift, when really all I need to think about is how much I love the person, and just send some small token of that love. Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best when he said, "Rings and baubles are mere excuses for gifts. The only true gift is a potion of thyself."
Anyway, interesting movie clip, Edward Russell. How do you discover all this neat stuff?
Love you all,
Claudia
Don't pay any attention to Ryan's Bah Humbug. Deep down he's a real softy. We're still in.
-Casey
Rusty and Meridth, your wish list didn't work. Did I type something in wrong? What's going on? Rusty, you will get mid 90's basketball cards if you do not fix this problem soon.
Karl
Karl,
It worked for me. I'll bring a copy of it with me to Thanksgiving.
Mom
Karl, just go to Amazon.com. Go to wish lists and type in Edward Gimbel. His will pop up.
They want that Kung Fu Panda Movie. I remember that. That movie is awesome. Anyone agree?
I agree! That movie makes me laugh like a four year old!
Karl
Post a Comment