Sorry to everybody in the world that likes these movies... but I hate Bond movies. (With venom) I think they're too womanizing and I don't believe in invisible cars unless you are Wonder Woman. I like the Bourne movies so much better. But Edward likes the Bond movies so I suppose that balances us out as a couple.
I'm glad to hear that they are updating themselves somewhat. Honestly I like the idea of a Bond-like character... womanizing aside, it seems like Bond movies tend to forget essential things like a consistent story-line with too many loop-holes. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I loooove watching movies in the theatre. (With that stale popcorn) Yummy! It definitely would be much more enjoyable with Casey onboard. (I wish we lived in the same state ;(
6 comments:
Sorry to everybody in the world that likes these movies... but I hate Bond movies. (With venom) I think they're too womanizing and I don't believe in invisible cars unless you are Wonder Woman. I like the Bourne movies so much better. But Edward likes the Bond movies so I suppose that balances us out as a couple.
...blech.
i think quantum was directed by one of the bourne directors. its very much in keeping with that sort.
ryan
ps, so... your saying there are no invisible cars?
pps watched it liked it (not loved, but it was way good). casey went with me. she's great!!!
ryan
Hehe (invisible cars ;)
I'm glad to hear that they are updating themselves somewhat. Honestly I like the idea of a Bond-like character... womanizing aside, it seems like Bond movies tend to forget essential things like a consistent story-line with too many loop-holes. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I loooove watching movies in the theatre. (With that stale popcorn) Yummy! It definitely would be much more enjoyable with Casey onboard. (I wish we lived in the same state ;(
Karl and I saw it, and he got some guilt this time for being a womanizer, it was nice, I think you'd like it Meredith!
Emily
Hee hee. Good for you Emily! I think guilt trips are a necessary part of a relationship ;)
If it's anything like the Bourne movies... then I probably will like it.
Post a Comment