"Alright Fine, I'll go inside the Freakin' Candy Cave"you guys are crazy!
I think that was the longest 3 minutes and 46 seconds of my life...karl
karl = lame-utah gimbels
So....I don't get it. Why did they take his freakin' kidney? How did he get back to the meadow? Where did the Candy Mountain disappear to? I don't get it. Does that mean I am lame too?Claudia
unfortunately, yes mom. i'm sorry to say. you too must be lame. chaaaaaaaaaaarlie. maybe i'm just weird. chloe loves it. she can recite most of it. oh well. just trying to spread the happiness.ryry
I like how the unicorns flip around in the beginning. That is my favorite part. Plus I like the part on the bridge.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"Alright Fine, I'll go inside the Freakin' Candy Cave"
you guys are crazy!
I think that was the longest 3 minutes and 46 seconds of my life...
karl
karl = lame
-utah gimbels
So....I don't get it. Why did they take his freakin' kidney? How did he get back to the meadow? Where did the Candy Mountain disappear to?
I don't get it. Does that mean I am lame too?
Claudia
unfortunately, yes mom. i'm sorry to say. you too must be lame. chaaaaaaaaaaarlie. maybe i'm just weird. chloe loves it. she can recite most of it. oh well. just trying to spread the happiness.
ryry
I like how the unicorns flip around in the beginning. That is my favorite part. Plus I like the part on the bridge.
Post a Comment