
If you're at a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or the cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating it, but instead, put it all in your lap and form it into a big mushy ball. Then, later, when you're out back having cigars with the boys, let out a big fake cough and throw the ball to the ground. Then say, 'Boy, these are good cigars!'"
8 comments:
I love Jack Handey!
This is definitely a bizarre one.
Thanks for posting, Karl, so we don't have to worry about it while we're on the road. Our next post will be from North Carolina!
Happy Thanksgiving all!
Claudia
not karl, probably Ryan? I think that's the second time in the last week you've had a case of mistaken identity mom.
Karl, not Benet or Ryan or Rusty
not me
-ryan
I think it was Stacey.
hehe... Benet. You are funny Karl.
it was me... brandon
Who knew such a barrel-chested fellow could be so stealthy. Hm.
Post a Comment