Now Dad's gonna have to see the new Transformers movie...
GM apparently got a contract with the studio to provide all the models for the heroic Autobots. There's a Solstace, a medium-duty pickup, a modified Search and Rescue H2...
I think Dad's excited too, because when I showed him the blog, he talked a lot about the cars. He had already read a lot about it, and I think he was going to write a comment, but I don't know what happened. He came up to ask me how to spell some words, so I thought he was responding to your blog.
Don't worry! I know Ryan will probably take the girls to see it, and I know I want to see how they really change those cars (especially the H2) around.
Believe it or not, I can still remember you guys all watching the cartoon!.
i'm pretty sure i am the one who sported the transformers backpack in 5th grade. isn't colin ferrel in it? i saw the preview and wasn't impressed. i can't help it, i'm just a skeptic.
Did you see the teser? With the probe on Mars? Not very impressive, I'll admit.
All the same, I'm just stoked about the prospect of transorming cars and fighter jets in CGI glory. I don't let myself get excited about low-brow or non-intellectual (read: PRETENTIOUS) movies, but this one has captured the ol' imagination, as well as my nerd-node. OH YEAH!
And no, Collin isn't in it. It's Shia LeBeouf. >shrug<
4 comments:
I don't know why I should be surprised that I'm the only one excited about the Transformers movie. I really am that big a nerd.
-Rusty!
I think Dad's excited too, because when I showed him the blog, he talked a lot about the cars. He had already read a lot about it, and I think he was going to write a comment, but I don't know what happened. He came up to ask me how to spell some words, so I thought he was responding to your blog.
Don't worry! I know Ryan will probably take the girls to see it, and I know I want to see how they really change those cars (especially the H2) around.
Believe it or not, I can still remember you guys all watching the cartoon!.
Love, Claudia
i'm pretty sure i am the one who sported the transformers backpack in 5th grade. isn't colin ferrel in it? i saw the preview and wasn't impressed. i can't help it, i'm just a skeptic.
-ryan
Did you see the teser? With the probe on Mars? Not very impressive, I'll admit.
All the same, I'm just stoked about the prospect of transorming cars and fighter jets in CGI glory. I don't let myself get excited about low-brow or non-intellectual (read: PRETENTIOUS) movies, but this one has captured the ol' imagination, as well as my nerd-node. OH YEAH!
And no, Collin isn't in it. It's Shia LeBeouf. >shrug<
Post a Comment