Saturday, March 24, 2007

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...

I know it's hard to deal with living with a brother with a slimy mustache. For that I apologize. It's Mustache March and I think that I speak for everyone when I say 4 weeks of Bristly-Lipped Power are the least I can do for a month that starts with the letter "M." And no, "Mustache May" wouldn't be kosher. I know that you may not want to admit that you're related to me. I understand why that might be hard and I won't feel bad, I promice. I just can't resist the POWER. Now a ponytail? That which couldn't get worse, got worse. I'm really sorry.

9 comments:

a gimbel said...

Oh my,

So I'm looking at the pictures of the mustache thinking that maybe I could get used to seeing that on one of my sons when, low and behold, up pops the ponytail.

Yikes! Where is the civilizing influence of a good wife when you need one?

I've always thought it would be rather difficult to mask one's good looks. -Pause- It does make you look older, though. (Wait! Is that a good thing?) Don't worry, Edward, I will always think you are really good looking (good mother that I am).

On another note, Edward, I still haven't received a W-2 from the bakery. If you send me the name of the bakery, and a superior, I will make call to Utah, and find out what happened to your tax information. Also, did Meridth work anywhere in 2006? I didn't get any W-2's for her. We may need to contact the Provo post office dead letter department to see if there's stuff sitting around that belongs to you guys.

Call me sometime Sunday afternoon if you get this blog, okay?

Love you and miss you. Interesting hirsute pictures!

Claudia

a gimbel said...

HA, i've always wanted a ponytail. Now i'm not so sure. Fun stuff.

-karl

Edward said...

I may point out that while my hair is "pony-tailable" I don't think I'd ever leave the house with one.

As for the mustache, I'll probably shave it next wee. "Mustache March" will be over.

-Rusty

a gimbel said...

For a while my hair was long enough that i would put a hair band in and look alright. It was sort of like a head band, but looked cool. I might post a picture of what i sort of looked like. I'm cool

a gimbel said...

last one was by me... karl

-karl

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Is it just me or did you look kinda like Weird Al in one of those pics? I personally think that "Mustache March" has gotta go.

love,

Me

a gimbel said...

I thought the same thing meridth.

-karl

a gimbel said...

looking fly there snidely whiplash.

-ryan

stacey said...

.commeridth, arn't you glad that you are not there, but then if you were maybe he wouldn't be so board. ---- looks nice-----