Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dad's Desk Project












Thought you guys would like to see what I've been up to for the past two months.

7 comments:

betsey said...

I love it Dad! It looks great!

a gimbel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a gimbel said...

i'm guessing that deleted comment was some sort of explitive from mom. Looks good dad and most importantly i sure it will be super extra functional and work great for you.

-karl

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Ed...

I'm so jealous of that desk space. It looks fabulous and, as Karl said, functional.

Edward said...

Who else would delete a post?

Have I ever told you Dad that I loved getting photos of the house under-construction while I was in Austria? For whatever reason, it was really comforting to see the house and what you were doing to it.

-Rusty

a gimbel said...

Claudia writes:

I did NOT delete a comment. I am mature enough to own up to anything I write. It was probably from one of the other family members who agrees with me that it's just a hodge podge of ideas. I think he could have done the exact same thing, but made the colors coordinate a little better. It WILL be functional, true, but without a really classic, enduring sense of style. Believe it when I tell you, this will be the first thing any new owners tear out.

Oh, and I'm entitled to my own obstinate, obnoxious and overbearing opinions.

But I love you all, and truly enjoy reading your comments! Love. Claudia

stacey said...

i think it looks great --just eds style.
are you guys planning on moving. ie little moving comment