
One last Ugly Gimbel Head...I've renounced the concept of haircuts and I've been thinking of growing a beard of Mosaic proportions. Should be a good time. I think my nose be the straightest, but I left my T-square back at the lab, so it's hard to say for sure. (My ears, however, have always been crooked, that is to say, uneven, so my glassies have always sat slightly cocked on my Gesicht.) One thing is certain however...the conclusions of the following picture tell the sad truth...
7 comments:
Thank you for the compliments rusty... but you look like a "before" picture of one of those guys going on a makeover show on TLC. I look forward to watching you get your eyebrows plucked, your back waxed and your sideburns shaved. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!!!
last comment by karl
damn unibomber. you are a zealot of some sort. when are you cutting your hair for interviews? you should buzz cut it, but on your way to a total shave, cut it into a mohawk and spike it with lots of gel. that would be cool.
-ryan
you call that balding -- you should see davids head. when i feel mean - which can be offten- which i must be feeling now if iam telling you guys this -- i call him donut head- cause in the back he has that circle of baldness going on. --- he is very self consious of it -- so what a wonderful person i am to bing to eveyones attention.
Hehehhe...Poor David! Ridiculed in the comments on the blog :) Don't worry...none of us will mention it, but that doesn't mean we won't stare at the doughnut hole next time we see him :)
i've been lucky enough (kept my hair short enough) that the spot on top is not really noticeable. it is my enlarged forehead that gives it away. don't feel bad stacey, my wife doesn't call me on it, but my kids bring it to my attention all the time. gotta love 'em.
on a similar note, i had always said once i start getting "ring around the head" (expanding donut?) i will keep my head shaved with a razor. casey does not agree with this semi-logic. if it comes to that, i may just have to ask for forgiveness. :P
-ryan
ps, i'm sure i have a lumpy head.
I'm lucky because I'm tall enough that most people don't notice, but Meridth has pointed it out to me on a number of occations.
-Rusty
Post a Comment