Today Ashley is eleven. That is so incredible. She is now almost as tall as Grandma Claudia. Ashley is in fifth grade this year, which is unbelieveable to me, since I was just in fifth grade myself.
It seems like I just met you Ashley. You were so cute and so smart at four years old. I met you in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with the help of a little brown teddy bear. It was the day your mom and dad got married.
I hate being so far away from you. I wish I could be close to you every day. One of my most favorite memories is being at the American Girl store and restaurant in Chicago with you. Another favorite memory is when we read the story "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" together at your house. I love the memories of making cards together, and I remember making paper dolls together.
Ashley, every memory of you is a happy one. I wish I could be there to celebrate this special day with you. Grandpa Ed and I love you so very much. Since we can't be there today, you will have to take your Ashley book off the shelf and read it, and remember how much we love and miss you.
Grandpa Ed and Grandma Claudia
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ashley! I hope that you had a fabulous day and that you have an even better year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We love you!
Aunt Margie & Uncle Brandon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!! Team Hawkins loves you and miss you so much! We hope your Birthday was just THE BEST~
love
Aunt Betsey and Uncle The 'Chard
Happy Birthday Ashley!! You are the coolest no matter what your dad says about you.
-karl
Grandma,
Thank you so much I loved your note
and the present you sent thank you
Aunt Margie & Uncle Brandon,
I am having a great year and I had a
great b-day thank you so much
Aunt Betsey & Uncle 'Chard,
Thanks for wishing me a happy b-day
sorry I missed your call but I loved your message
Uncle Karl, Thank you [I really am the coolest] I love you
Love,
Ashley (age 11!!)
happy birthday!!!!
Post a Comment