Sunday, October 14, 2007

quikie

i've really had a crush on this song. it makes me wish i could play a guitar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvP-ae4KxXE


-ryan

ps cold war kids.

pps we used to vacation acoustic on you tube

5 comments:

betsey said...

Thanks for the posting Ryan, I enjoyed listening to the song this morning. Don't you love YouTube? It is on my list of favorite things!

a gimbel said...

playing that song took a half hour for me. dial up is dumb.

i don't know if i'd like anything else from them, but i'm always a sucker for a little acoustic.

ryan

betsey said...

I think all the gimbel's should chip in and get you guys broadband. Dial up is so bad! Maybe Claudia and Ed could get you that for Christmas!

a gimbel said...

eh, i'm just a cheapskate. i think i'm going to pony up pretty soon here.

ryan

a gimbel said...

I have always loved acoustic guitar. I think it's because of my brothers who played and sang to me at home growing up. I remember when I would bring all my A&W rootbeer stand co-workers over to the house, and John was such a sucker for all my cute girlfriends. He would always sing and play for us, and my friends would be bowled over by how good he played and how cute he was. Joel was really talented too, but he wasn't around as much, and he played a little harder rock music than I technically liked. Later on he developed a greater love for folk music, and then I especially enjoyed listening to him play.

There is a lot of good acoustic music out there, nowadays.Thanks for sharing. I miss you, Ryan!

Claudia