Monday, October 15, 2007


We took this picture in London. It must have been the sixth or the seventh of July. I remember thinking how cool it would have been to see the race in England. No such luck.

Anyway, I was looking through our pictures and I saw this one and remembered that I wanted to post on it all that time ago. Or did I post on it already? Hmm.

3 comments:

a gimbel said...

Nobody has commented on this post, so I will. It seems like I have a comment for everything doesn't it!

Anyway, looking at Rusty in this picture first of all reminds me how much I love my children, and how I can't believe so much time has passed since you were born. How can you all be so grown up already?

Second of all, it makes me remember how much I love being abroad. I got one of the mailing from my retirement investments, and I sure hope I have enough money to travel when Dad and I retire. I hope he will want to travel with me, although I remember how much he resisted that trip to Europe in 2002. Of course, he ended up having a wonderful time, but not before I almost caved in to his tormenting about how he didn't want to go.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Edward Russell.

Claudia

a gimbel said...

I didn't comment because I was confused about the tour de France being in england... were you going to just watch it there or was it a pre-time trial or something or is my geography that off that. I don't know.

-karl

a gimbel said...

Me too Karl. I didn't understand the context of the picture. Sorry Edward. We are dumb

betsey