So, I posted something similar on the Team Hawkins blog, but I thought I would just keep you all in on the loop about the end of this pregnancy.
My "official" due date (for whatever that is worth) was updated by my doctor last week to Tuesday, November 27th. There hasn't been any signs that baby Eleanor is coming anytime soon. The doctor did say she is about 7 1/2 pounds right now and that she had dropped, but I haven't had any real contractions or indicators of labor. My doctor said that if she doesn't come out by Monday December 3rd that they will induce me. I don't particularly want to be induced, so after my presentation on Thursday, November 29th, I'm going to try all the old wives tales to get labor going :)
Thank you all so much for your love and concern! We are so excited to meet our new daughter and can't wait for you all to meet her as well!
4 comments:
woohoo!!!!! Go Betsey!!!
-karl
Be sure to let us know when you go into labor. We are so excited to hear about this wonderful event. I
know that Teressa, Stacey and Casey, having gone through childbirth too, are just as anxious and excited as I am. Children are the greatest blessing!
Love to you during this final week of your pregnancy.
Claudia
don't worry about being induced - its not bsd. sometimes those babies are just quite comfee right where they are. good luck with everything.
Thanks for the reassurance Stacey! My sister-in-law was also induced and told me that it isn't all that bad. Both of you have made me feel better if that ends up happening!
Post a Comment