Casey sent me an interesting link to a little quiz. You answer a few questions and it tells you which potential candidate you align with most. i know its corny and lacks the precision that our politically aware family members require, but remember its just for fun. the questions are a little vague, but do your best. this is who i had the most in common with. interesting. . . . . anyway. post up who you match!!ryan
oh, heres the link
5 comments:
I got Dennis Kucinich... Cleveland ROCKS!!!
that was karl's comment
-karl
It's so funny. I did this quiz at school, and was going to put the link on the family blog. Like Casey, I thought it was really interesting to see whose views I lined up with the most. When I did the quiz at school, I got John Edwards, and I just did this quiz again, and got John Edwards again. Interesting!
Thanks Casey and Ryan for making up for my procrastination.
Love, Claudia
I really liked that quiz! and I will be basing my vote soley on this quiz - Go Joe Biden!
Claudia again,
My brother Benet is here visiting, and he took the survey! I know that he mostly votes Republican, so I was really curious who he would match up with using this survey. Believe it or not, but he matched up in all but two catagories with John McCain! Of course he said he would never vote for the guy, unless it was a John McCain, Hillary Clinton race! Ha Ha Ha!
I still love my little brother!
Post a Comment