Yeah Lilly is really cute... and I could be wrong on this one, but I think she is pretty well behaved for the most part (or at least compared to Karli). Happy Birthday Lilly!!!!!
Margie, I love this picture. Is this at your house, or was this when she was a little puppy? She looks really tiny, but the wood floor looks like your new house.
She is so adorable. What a terrible grandma not to send out a birthday gift!
Sorry. Give her some puppy kisses for me. Love you all and miss you. When are we going to see you again?
4 comments:
Lilly is the cutest pug in the world! What an adorable little picture! We heart Lilly!
Yeah Lilly is really cute... and I could be wrong on this one, but I think she is pretty well behaved for the most part (or at least compared to Karli). Happy Birthday Lilly!!!!!
Margie, I love this picture. Is this at your house, or was this when she was a little puppy? She looks really tiny, but the wood floor looks like your new house.
She is so adorable. What a terrible grandma not to send out a birthday gift!
Sorry. Give her some puppy kisses for me. Love you all and miss you. When are we going to see you again?
Claudia
It's from our old house. It's from Easter '06. Lilly was only 3 mos old and probably only about 5 lbs.
Post a Comment