Look! It's Karl's new car! and a picture of Karl's first meal in his car... He wasn't too happy about eating in there... Oh well, it had to happen sometime!
What a beautiful car! I really want to have one, but do I want to give up my SKY? What a dilemma! Where are you taking these pictures, Karl? Is this near where Emily lives in Bloomington? I'm not recognizing it.
We need to get your license plates. Dad is going to try to get them tomorrow. We'll let you know.
Love you all. It sure is fun to get on the blog everyday and know that there is something new. Stacey, we need some pictures of Kyle. Did he like his little Valentine box? Did he get to exchange Valentines with kids at preschool? We need more info. I'm missing you all!
4 comments:
What a beautiful car! I really want to have one, but do I want to give up my SKY? What a dilemma! Where are you taking these pictures, Karl? Is this near where Emily lives in Bloomington? I'm not recognizing it.
We need to get your license plates. Dad is going to try to get them tomorrow. We'll let you know.
Love you all. It sure is fun to get on the blog everyday and know that there is something new. Stacey, we need some pictures of Kyle. Did he like his little Valentine box? Did he get to exchange Valentines with kids at preschool? We need more info. I'm missing you all!
Claudia
that is one good looking car. it even makes me want one.
ryan
I love that the "meal" in your car was gummies and vitamin water. :)
nice ride... why don't you road trip to NC for a visit.
Post a Comment