I have on my calendar that today is Justin Marquardt's birthday! Am I right? Last time (with Jack's b-day) I was wrong! So I wanted to get some verification.
Ed and I sent Justin a card and package last Saturday. We hope it got there okay. We also sent cards to the Kooman household since everyone there is leaving. We just wanted to be sure birthdays weren't forgotten. This is big Birthday time. Casey on February 14, Justin February 27, Ed and Brandon on March 1, Ryan March 6, Emily March 7, and Margie is March 13. Stacey is next with April 12, so we'll have a little breathing space.
Can you believe that Justin is six? Teressa, do you ever miss the baby stage? I know sometimes when they're really little it seems as if they'll never be that old, or that independent, and then...all of a sudden, they are! I still can't believe my babies are all adults. I still feel like I should be in my thirties!
Happy Birthday Brandon. I will miss you. Stay in touch with the blog.
1 comment:
Ed and I sent Justin a card and package last Saturday. We hope it got there okay. We also sent cards to the Kooman household since everyone there is leaving. We just wanted to be sure birthdays weren't forgotten. This is big Birthday time. Casey on February 14, Justin February 27, Ed and Brandon on March 1, Ryan March 6, Emily March 7, and Margie is March 13. Stacey is next with April 12, so we'll have a little breathing space.
Can you believe that Justin is six? Teressa, do you ever miss the baby stage? I know sometimes when they're really little it seems as if they'll never be that old, or that independent, and then...all of a sudden, they are! I still can't believe my babies are all adults. I still feel like I should be in my thirties!
Happy Birthday Brandon. I will miss you. Stay in touch with the blog.
Love you all, Claudia
Post a Comment