Betsey, I woke up this morning anticipating a blog entry. I see Rusty posted twice on Tuesday, but no Wednesday post. Hm. The Gimbel goal of one post everyday is already unmet and it's only the 7th of February. Yikes! What does that say about us??
I'm only giving you a hard time. I love you!
Have a great Thursday.
-M
5 comments:
I don't know what you are talking about Margie...there is a Wednesday post :) Betsey
That is crazy! I didn't see it this morning?? Maybe my browser hadn't updated.
Sorry!
Love you!
-M
hehehhe...Margie, I just posted right after I saw your post and back-dated it :) hehehehhe. Okay, I'm a bit of a cheat, but I'll be better next time! Sure Love you Margie!
best
betsey
you are such a cheater betsey. What kind of things are you teaching Nora? Just kidding ;) I know you are teaching her tons of great things.
karl
I am teaching her tons of great stuff! For instance, she is now learning how to suck her thumb! I'm such a skilled mom :)
Post a Comment