Wednesday, March 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!

I know you all know it's emily's birthday, but I just wanted to wish her an extra special birthday cause she's the best!! :)

8 comments:

betsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! We hope your day is wonderful and that Karl buys you a really great present like a I-Phone or a new outfit from Banana Republic (just some suggestions Karl!)

Happy Emily Day!

Edward said...

w00t!

-Rusty

The 'Chard said...

Hooray, Emily! Hope you had a wonderful day!

a gimbel said...

Happy Birthday Emily from two "Non-Gimbels"! We are thinking of starting our own blog. We will send you the link on the sly.

Love,
Casey & Brandon

a gimbel said...

Hi Chard and Meridth, We will send you the link too. Please don't forward.

-C&B

Edward said...

TWEEEEEET!

I call foul! On a technincality you'd have to include Claudia as well.

-Russy

Edward said...

"Russy"

Whoa, typing fingers must be getting lazy.

-RusTy

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Happy Belated Emily...you = great.