Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Baby Hawkins...Boy or Girl?

My next doctors appointment is on July 6th. This is my 20 week appointment, half way done! At this appointment I get the big ultrasound which will tell us the sex of baby Hawkins. I know there is a 50/50 chance of either one, but for those in the family who guess the sex of the baby correctly, Richard and I will bring you home a very special treat from Asia. Okay, you are all going to get something from Asia, but this will be a SPECIAL TREAT (and it won't be dried fish heads, I promise)

So people, what are the guesses? Boy? Girl? What are your thoughts!

By the way, I don't really look too pregnant. Just kind of fat. No maternity clothes yet, but the pants are getting a little snug!

9 comments:

a gimbel said...

Let me be the first to guess. I predict a little boy, Sumner Hawkins!

Good luck!

Claudia

a gimbel said...

It's going to be a little boy and he's going to look just like rich... and I will train him in the ways of basketball for a small fee.

-karl

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

You guys are going to have a headstong, kick-ay girl.

Hooray!

~Meridth

Margie and Brandon said...

Nana and I think it's going to be a girl. Because Brandon's cousin Jessica is having a girl on August 9th and at 20 weeks she said that same thing about being a little fat and no materity clothes with pants a little snug.

We love you and have enjoyed reading your blog entries.

Kisses!
-M (and Nana Denniston, B's grandma)

a gimbel said...

emily says a girl... this way we get something extra special either way.... hehehe i beat the system.

-karl

stacey said...

i think it might be a boy -- which ever it will be darn cute. do you have any names that you are leaning towards.

Edward said...

I hope that it is a man-child.

-Rusty

a gimbel said...

I am voting for a little girl & Ryan thinks you will soon have BLUE nursery!!!
-Casey

Brandon said...

Girl. 110% Girl. And I think you should name it after one of your grandmothers... They all have such beautiful names! :-) Talk to you soon.