Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nothing really

So, I feel badly. Mom asked me to post everyday which has basically translated into once a week. I stink. I wanted to post some pictures, but I don't have a key drive to use with my camera memory card. We have one on Richard's computer, but he dropped the phone on his computer screen and completely broke it. We are going to buy an I-Book.

It is pouring rain here in Hong Kong right now. I'm sitting in the Pacific Coffee House working. I am researching someone and I found a source that said this person was a professor/Dean at the University of Akron school of Law. I went to their website to verify that information and I found this heading on their website.

"Click here to learn why more than 6,000 people since 1921 have selected The University of Akron School of Law for the Akron Advantage."

Does this make you want to click here? 6,000 people since 1921? Richard's law school class is 300 (-ish). Yale and Georgetown regularly have classes over 800. It just made me laugh.

2 comments:

a gimbel said...

Ha! Why would they even put that? I'm sure your days are very interesting Betsey and I think you should post more. Miss you Hong Kong Hawkinsessseseseseseeseseeses. How would I type that?

-karl

Edward said...

"The Akron Advantage" sounds like a cable-access show where a chubby balding real-estate guy in his mid-fourties wearing a tweed suit talks about how Akron is going to have an economic boom that will make it the envy of to most lucrative markets...

...or something to that effect.

No pictures from Hong Kong, eh? Dissappointing.

Lovies!

-Rusty