Thanks so much for the link. I went on to the Joni Mitchell page, and looked at all the ways she's been mentioned in popular culture. It's just amazing how many people have been influenced by her music in their lifetimes. I love when her songs randomly turn up on my ipod.
3 comments:
Betsey,
Thanks so much for the link. I went on to the Joni Mitchell page, and looked at all the ways she's been mentioned in popular culture. It's just amazing how many people have been influenced by her music in their lifetimes. I love when her songs randomly turn up on my ipod.
Claudia
speaking of ipod has dad started using his yet. I imagine not.
-karl
What can he say? He's waiting for you to come home and teach him how to use it! (Sometimes Dad DOESN'T rock!
:) We're fogies!
Claudia
Post a Comment