Or don't get one for yourselves...they added this blasted thing without letting me edit the content of the post...drag.
So I threw an old picture of Grandpa Gimbel through and this is what I got. Sending myself through, I always got guys with glasses or guys with moustaches...how fair is that? Could be worse though, Meridth got Condi twice with two different photos.
interesting... first pic got me james dean and emily little richard. I got christian bale once so that was cool. I also got jesse bradford on two photos.
4 comments:
Or don't get one for yourselves...they added this blasted thing without letting me edit the content of the post...drag.
So I threw an old picture of Grandpa Gimbel through and this is what I got. Sending myself through, I always got guys with glasses or guys with moustaches...how fair is that? Could be worse though, Meridth got Condi twice with two different photos.
Anyway...there you go.
i put that picture of me in the red sock hat on and the number one result was ethan hawk. woot?\
ryan
interesting... first pic got me james dean and emily little richard. I got christian bale once so that was cool. I also got jesse bradford on two photos.
-karl
Sarah Jessica Parker. 72% match. I guess that's good. B got William H. Macy which is interesting.
Kisses!
-M
Post a Comment