Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

Speaking of old ladies ;-) Let's give it up for our darling mother who turn 53 today. Lots of love here from NC, Mom.

xoxo
-M

5 comments:

a gimbel said...

Happy Birthday Claudia!

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.


I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

Love,
Brandon

betsey said...

Wow Brandon a Poem...how am I supposed to top that? I'm impressed with your skills. If that consulting thing doesn't work out, I think you should be a poet!

Happy birthday Claudia! We love you and miss you and hope your day is just so amazing!!!

a gimbel said...

Brandon you're a turd. Happy Birthday Mom!!! I love you. I assume my birthday banner is still up from last year?

-karl

a gimbel said...

Brandon, what an excellent poem! Thank you for your lovely sentiments. I still feel terrible missing your birthday because of my father's death. I will have to do something spectacular to make it up to you. How about staying with us down in Hilton Head?

We love and miss you both!

Claudia

Edward said...

Hey Mom, way to live another year.

Meridth says so too.

Loving you!

-Rusty