
And I have to tell you all, I'm completely BUMMED. I made this fantantic SLIDE show in iPhoto. I changed the pictures to Sepia, used this great Ken Burns affect and added some music. Its of all the shots from our LA trip. Seriously brings a tear to the eye. It's just like the Mac commercial. Right out of the box, making movies. Watch-out Speilberg. Karl, if you know how I can post a movie up here, let me know. In the meantime, I'll just post another picture from the photobooth.
Kisses.
-M
3 comments:
I think you would need to upload it to youTube and connect it from there. Just my technology un-savy suggestions.
By the way, I'm listening to Maneater by Nelly Furtado just for you Margie!
betsey
Hm. Let me see if that will work.
Kisses!
-M
yeah, just throw us the you tube link marge.
-ryan
Post a Comment