Richard and I are enjoying a relaxing Wednesday night at home and we thought we would post to the new Gimbel Family blog! We are getting ready to go to Richard's Aunt Mary's house. Each Wednesday, we go to Aunt Mary's to watch the TV show "Top Chef" on Bravo. We enjoy the show primarily because we could never make all the delicious things they come up with. I especially like when they make incredible dishes out of limited ingredients. Like a few weeks ago, they were limited to what they could buy with $2 from the vending machine. Very impressive.
I thought I would post a few pictures from my trip to Dallas this weekend. I went to visit my friends from College. Cami and Amber both live in Dallas. Emmalee and I flew in from LA and Tiffany flew in from Florida. It was really great to get together and fun to meet Amber and Tiffany's little boys.
This is Zac, Amber and Jamie's little boy. He has just turned one and will be a big brother in 3 months when Amber has another little boy. We nicknamed her Britney Spears. She is kicking out these kids like a champ
This is Tiffany and her son Dylan. Dylan is going to be one in February and has the biggest smile ever. Tiffany is a dental hygienist and her husband just finished law school. It was nice to commiserate about law school husbands together.
And finally, here is Cami and Emmalee. Emmy is still teaching school in LA. She lives in Pasadena and we get together about once a month. Cami lives in Dallas and works at Nordstrom designing the windows and displays in the mens department. We went to a Texas Barbeque and I had fried corn! Delicious! Right at the moment they brought out our food, Zac starting throwing up all over the place. The server was a little alarmed...
No comments:
Post a Comment