Friday, January 26, 2007

Gimbel Family Contact Sheet updates

Hello all!

I wanted to update the Gimbel Family Contact sheet this weekend. Will you all either post a comment with any updates to your contact information or send me an email with that information? I know that Margie has a new email address, Edward and Meridth moved and we moved too. Mom also told me that Don and Marietta asked to be put on the sheet and asked for a copy too.

Thanks! love you all!

2 comments:

a gimbel said...

You can use my home email address as I'm not sure how long I'm going to be at this new joint. ;-)
marjorie.gimbel@sbcglobal.net

Good work on the Contact Sheet. It's nice to have on hand

Kisses!
-M

a gimbel said...

Yeah totally. Betsey's the Queen of On-Top-Of-It.

That said, our anniversary is, in fact, the 26th of April.

New address:

153a Oxford Rd.
Reading, Berkshire
RG1 7UY
England

And if anyone wanted to call:

44-790-380-9964
(The "44" is the country code, you'll have to dial "011" to get international.) Hugs!

-Rusty and Meridth