Is anyone else engaged in an exercise regimen? Meridth has been a huge fan of Billy Blanks' workouts since the first days of Tae-Bo, and as much as I am loathe to admit it, I have a man-crush on the guy. Lately we've been doing Billy Blanks Boot-Camp Elite (tm) which has been tough, but great. I stopped running in early December, sure that it would soon be too cold, but it never really snowed and only now is it too cold to run. Oh well, Billy is keeping me motivated for some hard-core indoor training. What (if anything) are you guys up to?Other than that, Meridth and I have been loving pirated episodes of "Ugly Betty" on the internet. Betsey, Margie, have you guys seen this show? Guilty pleasure? Yeah, but it's charming and zany. Plus, it was originally an Argentine show that was popular during Meridth's mission. Because of her thick black glasses, she was often called "Betty la Fea." That's my wife.

-Rusty
7 comments:
I'm a male practice player for the women's team here at IU so i run around with them but other than that i don't do crap. I'm completely unmotivated and my knees have been killing me lately. I think it's "jumper's knee" like the NBA players get. Point is i'm the youngest of you bums... i shouldn't have knee problems.
-karl
and emily watches ugly betty and i catch it occasionally... pretty funny. Why do you assume only the female gimbels would watch? Sexist pig.
-karl
We recently joined a new gym --the former HOOPS facility by the United Center now the West Loop Athletic Club (WLAC). I haven't been as diligent about going, though. I need to step-it up a notch or two.
I'm participating in the "Hustle up the Hancock" at the end of Feb. We're running up the 95th flights to the top of the Hancock Building. I have a feeling I'm going to die. Talk about sore knees. Oh and by the way, if you're interested in dontating for my jog, it benefits the American Lung Association -- I'll send a link.
And I still need to upload my slide-show movie to YouTube. I'll try to do that today too.
Anyway. I've never see the show, but have heard good things about it. Maybe I'll TiVo it.
Kisses!
-M
MARGIE ;-)
Wow! The Hancock! That's bitchin' Margie!
And Karl, you're a practice player on the women's team. Awesome? Oh yeah!
-Rusty
i didn't realize you were practice for the womans team. were you for the mens team also, or was mom just not forthcoming on the details? on topic, i have taken to swimming laps at the college. since we are paying for casey's tuition, it only cost an additional 15 dollars a semester for her whole family to have access. nice. dig it?
-ryan
wow... mom is telling people i'm a practice player for the men's team? That's awesome... yeah!! of course i'm a practice player for the mens team. I've been getting into games too. Check me out... i'm going by the name DJ White just so I can live the normal college life.
-karl
I never said that Karl was on the practice team for men. That was just Ryan speculating that I was withholding information from him. I might be a little OTT but I'm not a fabricating prevaricator.
Hey, Margie....I'll sponsor you some bucks. I am really impressed that you would do that run. Let's see, 95 stories with what--about twenty-five stairsteps per story? Yeah, I know I would be dead! Keep us posted on this.
Love, Mother
Post a Comment