As I mentioned, I like the idea of a blog as a way for us to communicate and 'manage our stress' though I'm not sure I want the world thinking I'm Karl Gimbel. Is there a way to have our own identity on this thing?
I'm also pleased that this blog will help distract me from my BORING new job. As it turns out - Yes, I can STILL complain about my work! No fears everyone. I know you might have thought, "Hm. Margie has gotten a new job. Maybe she'll bitch a little less." NOPE. NO WAY. NADA. Still not happy. Still dread every morning. Still need to figure out what in the heck I want do for the next 30 years. UGH. But I guess that's that's for me to solve tomorrow. Because I think it was Goof-Off Goose that said it best, "Why do today what you can do tomorrow."
Peace and Bacon Grease.
-M
4 comments:
I don't know why you have to login as me... probably cause blogs are for one person. If you have a different medium we can do this on I'm all ears... jerk
-K ;)
i think it was wimpy who said it best. "i'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today"
-ryan
I think you can sign in with your gmail account if you have one. I just logged in using my gmail account as Betsey
i could be wrong, but i think that is just for making comments betsey.
-ryan
Post a Comment